Hydroxytyrosol helps reduce oxidation of LDL cholesterol
Next Remedies™ Heart Health with hydroxytyrosol
Hydroxytyrosol is a new and effective heart health ingredient
Aging, diet, genetics and lifestyle all take their toll on the most important muscle in the body. Next Remedies™ helps support cardiovascular health in several ways:
- Helps reduce oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol (oxidized cholesterol is a main contributor to hardening of the arteries)
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce inflammatory processes in the body and provides natural antioxidant support
All heart supplements are not the same.
Next Remedies is the first natural supplement with high concentrations of hydroxytyrosol and omega 3. It has been scientifically developed to:
- Helps you achieve heart health by reducing the oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- Lower LDL Cholesterol
- Support healthy cholesterol levels
What Makes Next Remedies Different?
hydroxytyrosol + Omega
Only Next Remedies combines high concentration of hydroxytyrosol and Omega 3. Each ingredient has clinically demonstrated that they can improve heart health in different ways. It is this combination that makes Next Remedies so successful.
High levels of Hydroxytyrosol
Only Next Remedies contains high levels of hydroxytyrosol; a concentrated anti-oxidant that has been shown to protect normal LDL (bad) cholesterol from oxidation. Oxidized cholesterol is a main contributor to hardening of the arteries.
Next Remedies is 100% natural! Our Hydroxytyrosol is recovered without the use of solvent and other chemicals. It is 100% natural, non-toxic and guaranteed to be free from pesticides.
Hydroxytyrosol and Omega-3 work to support heart health
Hydroxytyrosol protects LDL cholesterol from oxidative damage
Shown to inhibit the oxidation of ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol and counter the harmful effects of free radicals
Hyroxytyrosol is especially good at preventing LDL from oxidizing and countering dangerous free radicals. Why is this important? LDL cholesterol, which is known as your “bad” cholesterol becomes even more dangerous when it is oxidized. Oxidized LDL can produce inflammation in arteries that supply blood to your organs and other tissues, thus promoting atherosclerosis and increasing your risk of having a heart attack or stroke. The oxidation of LDL occurs when the LDL particles react with free radicals. Once LDL becomes oxidized, it goes directly within the inner-lining of any artery in the body. There, it encourages the accumulation of inflammatory cells and promotes their adhesion to the damaged area. Over time this can slow — or completely restrict — the amount of blood flow that travels to one or more areas of the body. This can result in a variety of health conditions, including coronary heart disease.
Studies have shown that daily intake of Omega 3 can help maintain cardiovascular health by supporting the reduction of harmful inflammatory processes and delivering powerful and natural antioxidant support.
- Omega 3 fatty acids have been shown to help reduce the inflammatory process in the body
- Provide natural antioxidant support
- Lower cholesterol
- Lower serum triglycerides
Omega-3 fatty acids can increase your levels of HDL cholesterol, which is known as the “good” cholesterol, and can help to lower your risk of cardiac health.
Omega 3 with a high concentration of EPA/DHA is well researched and accepted to reduce serum triglycerides, lowering VLDL cholesterol levels, reducing total cholesterol and improving your cholesterol HDL ratio.
Benefits from the Mediterranean
Hydroxytyrosol extracted from the European Olive fruit combined with Omega 3 from fish oil are key reasons why Mediterranean people have fewer heart attacks and strokes and lead healthier lives in old age.
What is Hydroxytyrosol
Hydroxytyrosol is a natural, potent, and protective polyphenol derived from olive juice and olive oil. However, olive juice has over 300 times the level of antioxidant polyphenols, compared to olive oil.
In human and animal studies, hydroxytyrosol has been shown to induce significant therapeutic effects on the cardiovascular system, improve the quality of life of patients with osteoporosis, and reduce markers of inflammation.
- One of the world’s most powerful natural antioxidants (ORAC level of 27,000)
- Quickly absorbed by the body (95% bioavailable)
Hydroxytyrosol helps reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. When LDL oxidizes it can lead to the formation of plaque which can ultimately lead to potentially lethal blood clots. Blood clots are an important cause of myocardial infarction and sudden cardiac death.
A clinical study conducted in a high risk patient population demonstrated that hydroxytyrosol could reduce an important biomarker of thrombosis, suggesting that it could exert important anticoagulant effects.
Hydroxytyrosol is a natural, potent, and protective polyphenol derived from olive juice and olive oil
Hydroxytyrosol Sourced & Safety
Next Remedies is 100% natural, non-toxic, guaranteed to be free from pesticides, and is manufactured by an FDA approved manufacturer. Read about the Product Safety of Next Remedies.
- The olive essence of Next Remedies is extracted from the fresh olive fruits under an international patented technology, containing high levels of natural hydroxytyrosol.
- Our Hydroxytyrosol is recovered without the use of solvent and other chemicals. It is 100% natural, non-toxic and guaranteed to be free from pesticides.
- Next Remedies is manufactured in FDA-inspected and registered cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility.
- The Olive essence of hydroxytyrosol is extracted from the fresh olive fruits under and international patented technology, containing high levels of natural hydroxytyrosol. The hydroxytyrosol is recovered without the use of solvent and other chemicals. It is 100% natural, non-toxic and guaranteed to be free from pesticides.
There have been over 50 Clinical Studies published in trade review journals by some of the leading scientist. The Clinical Studies have proven that hydroxytyrosol and Omega 3 combined will give the best results to lowering your cholesterol.
These will help protect against oxidative damage, prevent cancer, and more. Read about one of the most successful clinical studies available by reading “Dietary fat, olive oil intake and breast cancer risk” by Martin-Moreno et al written in 1994.
The natural olive extract, which is contained in Next Remedies, is a 30-year research outcome of Dr. Geronimo Diaz and his team of scientist, produced under rigorous quality control with ISO 9001/14001 and HACCP, in the world’s largest HT research and production centre in Spain, in collaboration with:
- The Ministry of Science and Innovation, Spain
- The Ministry of Agriculture, Spain
- The Ministry of Innovation in the Andalusia Government
- The Science Park of Andalusia
- Spanish National Research Council (CSIC0)